Support or donate to 999 Squadron
Dear Friends of 999 Squadron Royal Canadian Air Cadets,
Our Squadron Sponsoring Committee is a charitable organization, responsible for funding cadet activities not covered by Canada's Department of National Defence. If you'd like to support us, there are a number of ways you can help out...
We're constantly looking at ways to make fundraising win-win. Got great ideas? Let us know! There are a number of ways you can donate to our Squadron:
1. UNITED WAY - Workplace Campaign (Payroll Deduction):
If your employer runs a United Way Workplace Campaign through Payroll Deduction, you can direct these tax-deductible charitable donations to 999 Squadron. When you are offered the opportunity to support your United Way workplace campaign, simply fill out the section of the form marked "Other Canadian Registered Charities" as follows:
Sponsoring Committee of 999 Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Cadets
BN/REGISTRATION #: 130387665RR0006
2. TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CHARITABLE DONATIONS:
Any person or organization may contribute a tax-deductible charitable donation to benefit 999 Squadron Air Cadets. A charitable donation tax receipt will be issued. Funds are allocated for extracurricular events and optional training by committee decision, based on the ideas, needs and recommendations put forward by the Squadron Cadets and Staff.
- Cheques: Please make cheques payable to 999 LOYALIST THUNDERBIRDS RCAC, and mail
C/O: 999 Sqn Treasurer
P.O. Box 23016, Amherstview P.O.
Amherstview, Ontario K7N 1Y2
- Gifts in Kind: The Squadron may also be interested in receiving gifts "in kind", and a charitable tax receipt based on the fair value of that gift may be issued. If you are offering such a gift, please contact the Chairman of the Sponsoring Committee, via email or tel above.
- Online Donations: We intend on adding this capability in the near future so that you may donate through PayPal, credit card or other online methods. The Squadron is not yet setup for online transactions or purchases. Please contact the Chairman to use a temporary workaround.
More information on the role of Air Cadet League of Canada Sponsoring Committees, and our responsibilities for funding cadet activities not covered by the Dept of National Defence, can be found on this website, and through links to the Air Cadet League of Canada also provided on this site.