Welcome Back for the 2017-18 Cadet Year
Cadet Training resumes on Monday 11-September-2017. Details for the new year will be published soon. Some items to think about:
- New Cadets are welcome. If you are turning 12 and are looking for a unique experience why not give cadets a try? If you are a Cadet, bring a friend to see if Air Cadets is for them.
- Fall Gliding day is coming up. Don't miss your chance to fly in the Schweizer Glider.
- Be sure to speak with Cadets who have attended Summer Training. Their experience may help you to choose the right program for you next summer.
- Some notes about weather cancelations for Cadet training
- If school busses have been cancelled on a Monday, Cadets will not meet that night
- Cadet training may be preempted if, in the judgement of the training staff, the weather requires it.
- Watch the Website and our Facebook page for announcements.
- Please dress for the weather.